The purpose of this internship is to assist the team with brainstorming ideas and concepts, taking footage and drafting & editing content. This opportunity would suit students enrolled in the following units; MKT00075, COM00471 SOY10114 and MNG73005.
Working on this project you will make a difference in: Key Impact Area: Community and Cultural Development; & Sustainable Development Goal: Quality Education (SDG 4).
Time required: Not yet defined
Duration: Not yet defined
Requires face to face contact: Yes
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts
- Taking footage
- Drafting and editing content
- Assist in other tasks as required
- A range of projects and tasks completed with benefits for the student and company
- Fulfillment from providing work experience for local students
- Creating a talent pipeline of people who have already worked in the business
Completion of tasks and ongoing projects
- Gain valuable experience in all aspects of the Accounting and Payroll function
- Interns will have local work experience & referees for their CV
A reliable and trustworthy point of contact who can effectively promote the initiative to students in relevant degrees
Complete an internship and gain valuable experience from a knowledgeable mentor.