This position will provide administrative support to the CEO and management team.
Time required: Not yet defined
Duration: Not yet defined
Requires face to face contact: Yes
Related unit codes: ACC03043, MNG93002, MNG93004, COM30001
• General administrative and office tasks such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings and reordering supplies.
• Assist with the preparation of documents and draft correspondence as directed.
• Greet and assist any on-site visitors.
• Answer and direct phone calls and emails.
• Compile and collate relevant documentation as required.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and email.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
• Show initiative and attention to detail, discretion and confidentiality in relation to staff employment information and issues, Governance, business and finances matters.
• Research and/or gather relevant data as directed.
• Assist in other tasks as required.
- Projects completed, with benefits for the student and company
- Diversify our skill base
Completion of tasks and ongoing projects
- Hands on, practical experience
- Work in an innovative new industry with knowledgeable mentors
- Relaxed and professional environment where everyone is passionate about what they do
A reliable and trustworthy point of contact who can effectively promote the initiative to students in relevant degrees
Complete an internship and gain valuable experience from a knowledgeable mentor.