The purpose of this internship is to review & update marketing materials and website, in consultation with the Brand/Marketing Manager and business owners. This opportunity would suit students enrolled in the following units; MNG73005, SOY10114, MNG73006 and COM00471.
Working on this project you will make a difference in: Key Impact Area: Community and Cultural Development; & Sustainable Development Goal: Quality Education (SDG 4).
Time required: Not yet defined
Duration: Not yet defined
Requires face to face contact: No
Related unit codes: MNG73005, SOY10114 MNG73006, COM00471
- Implement a consistent, innovative and engaging brand design suite based on the current logo and reflecting Amtan’s business approach & values for key marketing materials, including client communications, brochures, social media, presentation materials, and the web site.
- Design materials for marketing campaigns and projects to help the business to achieve its growth goals, in conjunction with other marketing staff and business owners
- Production of videos, memes, images and multi-media content (optional, if have these skills)
- Undertake marketing projects, in consultation with Brand/Marketing Manager & business owners. This includes projects suggested by the intern or to meet university assessment requirements
- A range of projects and tasks completed with benefits for the student and company
- Fulfillment from providing work experience for local people, in line with company values around care for community
- Creating a talent pipeline of people who have already worked in the business
Completion of high volume tasks and ongoing projects
- Gain valuable marketing experience in a growing industry and business
- Interns will have local work experience & referees for their CV
- Potential for ongoing work for the interns
A reliable and trustworthy point of contact who can effectively promote the initiative to students in relevant degrees
Complete an internship and gain valuable experience from a knowledgeable mentor.