Help Us Take the Surge-flow to the World Stage. We need an enthusiastic person to help us do the final field tests and prepare some market research material. The project is best suited to an environmental science internship ENV00224 student.
Working on this project you will make a difference in Key Impact Area: Environment; Sustainable Development Goal: Clean Water & Sanitation (SDG 6).
Time required: Not yet defined
Duration: 14 weeks
Requires face to face contact: Yes
Related unit codes: ENV00224
* Undertake field trials of the Surge-flow Dosing Siphon and document outcomes
* Undertake market research on other existing products
* Assist with other projects including design of domestic on site wastewater systems, preliminary contaminated land assessments, water and sewerage operation and maintenance at the village scale, waste management, water quality data reporting and other projects as they arise.
* All field tests and specifications for the operation of the Surge-flow to give to wastewater system designers and other parties interested in the product.
* Market research to ensure our product is well placed ready for sales.
* Work experience on other projects we undertake.
* Please note: full supervision will be provided, we have already undertaken numerous trials however have some other questions we need to answer.
* Helping us finalise the product ready for sale. A great research project with hands on practical experience.
* Real world experience in product testing, field trials, project management and delivery, report writing
* Expereince working with an award winning environmental consultancy
* Opportunity for some casual paid work or ongoing employment for the right person and if our workload continues.
* Assistance with finding the right person
* Insurance for the intern
* Supervision throughout
* Clear project outline
* All equipment resources etc for the field trials
* Guidance from experienced senior environmental scientists and engineers with over 60 years of combined experience.