The purpose of this internship is to assist the Bookkeeper with daily and monthly financial management tasks. This opportunity would suit students enrolled in the following units; MKT00075, SOY10114 and MNG73005
Working on this project you will make a difference in: Key Impact Area: Education; & Sustainable Development Goal: Quality Education (SDG 4)
Time required: Not yet defined
Duration: Not yet defined
Requires face to face contact: Yes
Related unit codes: MKT00075, MNG73005, SOY10114
Assist Bookkeeper with:
- Monthly GL reconciliations, reporting and BAS preparation.
- Payroll (outsourced) & superannuation.
- Accounts receivable including processing payments & debt collections.
- Accounts payable, including supplier invoices & payments.
- Producing customer invoices accurately from quotes, tenders & proposals.
- Introduction of direct debit payments for 2000+ customers who pay for monthly monitoring.
- Bank & credit card reconciliations.
- Option to undertake project to streamline processes, in consultation with Bookkeeper and MD (and in line with university unit requirements)
- Shared office administration with other team members
- Practical workplace experience for the trainee
- Completion of course requirements for the trainee
- Ongoing learning for both the student and the company
- Fulfillment from providing work experience for local students
- Creating a talent pipeline of people who have already worked in the business
Completion of tasks and ongoing projects
- Involvement in projects with specific and measurable outcomes (useful for CV)
- Practical understanding & work experience; real-life application of knowledge
- Work with an innovative company that welcomes your ideas and invites you to implement them. You can make a difference here.
- The internship may lead to paid casual, part-time or full-time work.
A reliable and trustworthy point of contact who can effectively promote the initiative to students in relevant degrees
Complete an internship and gain valuable experience from a knowledgeable mentor.