Design a one page, user friendly resource for Family Law Practitioners that identifies referral sources to support separating families, including children and young people. This opportunity suits students enrolled in SOY10105, COM30001, WEL91006, HLT10595 and WEL91007
Time required: Not yet defined
Duration: Not yet defined
Requires face to face contact: Yes
Design a directory of family services in Northern NSW to enable Family Law Practitioners to refer separating families to the organisations listed.
• A one page user friendly Family Law directory of services in Northern NSW is designed.
• Increased referral to available services by family law practitioners and other family services.
• Need to support separated or separating families in Northern NSW
• Support family law practitioners
Skills Required of project members:
• Design skills
• Update service information - phone skills.
• Increased awareness of services that support families in Northern NSW
• Design challenge to create user friendly information on one page.
To provide an appropriately skilled person/s to update information and design a one page resource
• Support to student
• Orientation to the task