The Quad is presenting a children's festival on Saturday 6th October and are looking for early childhood students to be to assist on the day.
Time required: 8 hours per week
Duration: Not yet defined
Requires face to face contact: Yes
- to launch an annual children's festival for the Northern Rivers
- present an inclusive and dynamic childrens event
- provide opportunities for early childhood practitioners, service providers and students to work with leading children's companies
- showcase emerging and established children's and arts companies, with a specific focus on immersive and experiential programming
- provide opportunities for students in the Quad program
- give students the oportunity to work in a 'real world' setting
- provide exposure to the University's profile in the CBD
- increase networking and skill sharing opportunities
• provide an inclusive and accessible childrens event
• provide a platform for artists and companies to present work
• provide collaboration opportunities across the Quadrangle stakeholders.
• networking with local organisations and companies who excel in children's programming such as Lismore Regional Gallery, Conservatorium of Music, and the Lismore Library
• skill building in facilitating children's events and working with children
• collaborating with children and their families.
Marketing of opportunity through Live Ideas.
Students to work on the project.
• Placemaking Officer to oversee and manage project members
• recommendations and reference (if appropriate) for child-based event work