The purpose of this internship is to create video content for use across a range of platforms – YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram/IGTV, Facebook and TikTok. This opportunity would suit students enrolled in the following units; MKT00075, COM00471 SOY10114 and MNG73005.
Working on this project you will make a difference in: Key Impact Area: Community and Cultural Development; & Sustainable Development Goal: Quality Education (SDG 4).
Time required: Not yet defined
Duration: Not yet defined
Requires face to face contact: Yes
Related unit codes: MKT00075, COM00471 SOY10114, MNG73005.
- Create video and multi-media content for digital marketing, including client communication, seminars, social media, blogs and the web site.
- Take video of events, such as speaking engagements, and produce, edit, add graphics & subtitles, etc, to create 60 second to 3-minute videos for use across platforms listed above. This may involve some travel.
- Produce 1-3 short videos per day from content you’ve filmed, or video provided by ISR training, with an average of 2 finished videos per day once familiar with ISR’s expectations and equipment.
- Actively contribute to the creative process, working with the Marketing Manager and ISR owners to develop engaging and innovative video content.
- Undertake video production projects, in consultation with Marketing Manager. This includes projects suggested by the intern or to meet university assessment requirements.
- Assist in other tasks as required
- Learning & inspiration for both student and company
- Freeing up time for ISR staff
- Self-development for the students through building own leadership skills and working with business leaders
Completion of tasks and ongoing projects
- Work experience with a growing global business
- Hands-on experience
- For interns, project-based work with measurable outcomes, useful for CV, folio and interviews
- Suitable students will be considered for ongoing employment
A reliable and trustworthy point of contact who can effectively promote the initiative to students in relevant degrees
Complete an internship and gain valuable experience from a knowledgeable mentor.