The purpose of this internship is to assist the team in developing, publishing and managing content on our social media pages. You will also conduct industry research and monitor, analyse and optimise campaign performance.
This opportunity would suit students enrolled in the follwing units; MKT00075, COM00471 SOY10114 and MNG73005.
Working on this project you will make a difference in: Key Impact Area: Education; & Sustainable Development Goal: Quality Education (SDG 4)
Time required: Not yet defined
Duration: Not yet defined
Requires face to face contact: Yes
Related unit codes: MKT00075, COM00471 SOY10114, MNG73005.
- Proofreading, scheduling and publishing some blog articles on our site.
- Work alongside the team to create, schedule and send email marketing campaigns via Mailchimp.
- Manage and publish some of our content to all social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Linked-in), plan and schedule advertising campaigns through social as well as engaging with our followers and communities.
- Help reach out to influencers for shout outs of our product.
- Copywriting for social media captions, business descriptions and emails.
- Basic graphic design skills with Canva or photoshop.
- Helping to conduct industry research, discovering areas of growth or opportunities for marketing.
- Monitoring, analysing and optimising campaign performance, especially regarding lead generation.
- A range of projects and tasks completed with benefits for the student and company
- Fulfillment from providing work experience for local students
- Creating a talent pipeline of people who have already worked in the business
Completion of tasks and ongoing projects
- Gain valuable and practical experience
- Interns will have local work experience & referees for their CV
A reliable and trustworthy point of contact who can effectively promote the initiative to students in relevant degrees
Complete an internship and gain valuable experience from a knowledgeable mentor.