Odette & Co is a PR and digital marketing agency based in Byron Bay. We are offering opportunities for students to apply to our internship program. This opportunity suits students enrolled in COM30471 and COM00471
Time required: 8 hours per week
Duration: 12 weeks
Requires face to face contact: Yes
Our clients work with us because they know we deliver. We are a full-service micro agency spanning everything from media, marketing and brand strategy, graphic design, website development, social media management and PR outreach.
The aim of internship program is to provide eager to learn students with exposure to the inner workings of agency life from new business aquisition, strategy, client account management, dealing with the media and social media amplification.
The interns will gain experience across the following aspects of agency life:
• Working with the Media Executive across the media, speaking to journalists and other members of the press
• Researching and developing blog and media article content
• Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
• Developing pitches and creative campaign concepts
• Team brainstorms
• Briefing clients and updating them on press campaigns
• Analysing PR coverage and providing written reports
• Communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
The program offers killer insights into how a PR and digital marketing agency operates and ultimately helps students understand how they can practically apply their studies in a real-life workplace, and an awesome one at that. Of course, this program benefits us – big time. We get access to the best students coming through ranks, give them a little O&C love, and stamp them as potential future candidates as we grow this good thing.
Your best journalism, communications, marketing, PR or digital media student applicants!
A killer workplace.