Do you have a background in marketing, business or communication strategies? Are you keen to make a difference in public education? Work with school staff in enhancing practices and developing new responses to communication and consultation concerns. Enhance the consultation and communication processes of Byron Bay High School with its parent and wider community.
Time required: Not yet defined
Duration: Not yet defined
Requires face to face contact: No
Are you a student with an interest in the public school sector willing to spend and time to spend with school staff on school grounds to develop strategies?
We are seeking students with a willingness and passion to improve aspects of public education
Help us to develop marketing, business or communication strategies to work with school staff in enhancing practices and developing new responses to communication and consultation concerns to:
• Increase parent and community engagement.
• Increase positive messages and communication of wealth of student activities with parents and wider community.
• Investigate marketing / communication strategies for the high school.
• Increased engagement with school vision of parents and wider community.
• Increased engagement with school activities of parents and wider community.
• Increased communication strategies to enhance positive public education messages in wider community.
• Engagement of parents and stakeholders in public education.
• Increase and enhance communication and consultation processes between school and wider community.
• Investment in public education.
• Learning from staff across school levels the ins and outs of operating a public high school.
• Development of creative and response marketing, communication and business strategies with educational outcomes.
Students who have the interest and time to spend with school staff on school grounds to develop strategies.
School resources - online and in school.