The purpose of this internship is to assist the Marketing Manager with the implementation of marketing strategies, including re-branding from Paradise Security to AGC ProTec. his opportunity would suit students enrolled in the following units; MKT00075, COM00471, SOY10114 and MNG73005.
Working on this project you will make a difference in: Key Impact Area: Community and Cultural Development; & Sustainable Development Goal: Quality Education (SDG 4).
Time required: Not yet defined
Duration: Not yet defined
Requires face to face contact: Yes
- Undertake marketing campaigns and projects to help the business achieve its growth goals
- Re-branding from Paradise Security to AGC Pro-Tec, including changing marketing materials, templates and documents to new branding
- Liaise with web developer to update as required for re-branding
- Writing letters & emails as required
- Respond to customer enquiries on social media across multiple channels
- Quotes and tenders using purpose-built online quoting platform
- Copy writing for blogs, online articles, and other promotional materials
- SEO, AdWords, etc for websites & blogs
- Develop and implement new social media campaigns from the ground up, in consultation with Marketing Manager and MD
- Create a social media calendar and content gallery
- Identify potential third-party sites and develop strategies to get content on these sites and promoted by them
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalise on those trends through AGC Pro-Tec’s social media accounts, including responding to comments/online discussions
- Assist with capturing and analysing marketing metrics, including ROI of campaigns with suggestions for improvements and efficiencies
- Assist in production of videos, images and multi-media content
- Undertake marketing projects, in consultation with Marketing Manager & MD, to promote sales growth. This includes projects suggested by the intern or to meet university assessment requirements.
- Assist in other tasks as required.
- Practical workplace experience for the trainee
- Completion of course requirements for the trainee
- Ongoing learning for both the student and the company
- An extra person to assist with daily administration tasks
- New ideas, innovation
Completion of tasks and ongoing projects
- Involvement in projects with specific and measurable outcomes (useful for CV)
- Practical understanding & work experience; real-life application of knowledge
- Work with an innovative company that welcomes your ideas and invites you to implement them. You can make a difference here.
A reliable and trustworthy point of contact who can effectively promote the initiative to students in relevant degrees
Complete an internship and gain valuable experience from a knowledgeable mentor.