Get involved with Sprung!! Integrated Dance Theatre seeks a marketing intern or student to help design and coordinate a successful crowdfunding campaign. This opportunity suits volunteers and those studying MKT00075, COM30001, COM00471, SOY10114, HLT10595, MNG93003.
Working on this project you will make a difference in Key Impact Area: Social Enterprise; Sustainable Development Goal: Reduced Inequalities (SDG 10).
Time required: Not yet defined
Duration: Not yet defined
Requires face to face contact: No
• Prepare, promote, and launch new crowdfunding campaign
• Get people excited about supporting this dance company for people with and without disability
• Craft ways to spread the campaign and raise profile of organisation
• Help develop fundraising portfolio for potential philanthropic donors
• Examine existing branding and consider its match with our objectives, ethos, style and audiences
Help Sprung!! focus on marketing as a major goal in the current political environment with diminishing grants for arts projects.
- Get first hand experience of developing a crowdfunding campaign with support
- Great for your marketing portfolio
- Feelgood factor assisting this nonprofit organisation with limited resources
- Mentoring and support from organisation management with marketing and communications experience
- Basic marketing/fundraising knowledge
- Good visual intelligence
- Creative ideas
- Savvy with social media
- Design and graphic skills an advantage
Student with basic marketing theory and an interest in working with an exciting group of artists and dancers with and without disability.
Supervision from company President who has achieved 150k in grants and run one successful crowdfunding campaign in the past ($16k). Computer and desk space available for some periods. Large store of terrific photographic and video material for use in package development. Face to face required for initial period to get to know Sprung!! ethos, personnel and activities better, but some project activity can be done from home.