The purpose of this internship is to assist in the coordination of social media content, data base management, supplier liaison and event support.
This opportunity would suit students enrolled in the following units; MNG73005, MNG73006 and COM00471.
Working on this project you will make a difference in: Key Impact Area: Community and Cultural Development; & Sustainable Development Goal: Quality Education (SDG 4).
Time required: Not yet defined
Duration: Not yet defined
Requires face to face contact: Yes
- Social Media Creation and Posting – Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Database management
- Exhibitor enquiry management – not sales driven
- Supplier liaison – graphic designer, web developer, event manager, sales manager
- Diary Management
- Event Support – on logistics of building each expo.
- A range of projects and tasks completed with benefits for the student and company
- Fulfillment from providing work experience for local students
- Creating a talent pipeline of people who have already worked in the business
Completion of tasks and ongoing projects
- Gain valuable, hands on experience in a busy industry
- Interns will have local work experience & referees for their CV
- Self-development for the students through building own leadership skills and working with business leaders
- Potential for ongoing work for the interns
A reliable and trustworthy point of contact who can effectively promote the initiative to students in relevant degrees
Complete an internship and gain valuable experience from a knowledgeable mentor.